Nightsong's Revelry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your paradise or Hell...Zarkan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leika
Admin
Leika

Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example] Empty
PostSubject: Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example]   Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Site Name: Leika
Other Characters: None

Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example] Shaoilin_Wolf_Shaman_by_Dunewolf

*Picture is not mine, it belongs to Dune Wolf on Deviant Art*

Character Name: Ni-son
Nickname(s): Shaman, Wise One, Nature Whisperer
Birth Date: March 21st
Species: Gray
Sexuality: Abstinent
Pack: Cethin

Appearance: Ni-son stands four-foot-five at the shoulder, and is nine-foot-four from nose to tail-tip. She is rather lithe, with lean muscle rippling under her thick, fluffy, coat. A pair of white bird wings, stretching 20 feet from wingtip-to-wingtip, is usually folded tight against her body when not in use to keep from knocking over anything important. Her fur is white, and the only natural marking on her fur is a burnt sienna mask that covers the upper part of her head and backs of her ears. Any other markings that cover her body are the result of dying her fur with red clay mud.

With living in the mountains, her fur is thicker than those in the low-lands. Her right hind leg has a limp from where she fell down a chasm when she was very young. A patch of fur is missing on that leg in the shape of ¤. For some reason the fur refused to grow back after the fall. She also wears a pair of bird feathers behind her left ear, clipped into the fur.

Character Height and length: 4.5 feet at the shoulder, 9.4 feet long from nose to tail tip
Weight: 98 pounds
Eye Color: blue
Fur color: White and burnt sienna
Markings: Aside from the mask of natural colored fur that covers her face, she has dots on her ears and cheeks, a dyed tail tip, and random markings made from mud.
Mutations: She is able to control the elements – fire, water, air, earth, steel, spirit, ice, and can commune with nature – both animate and not. A pair of large white wings stay tucked by her side.
Scent: She smells of the earth after a storm
Voice: Her voice sounds like a babbling brook – calming, un-alarming, but danger is buried not far from the surface.

Personality: [i]Describe your character's personality (NO LISTS). This is to be a minimum of 100 words.

Loves: Berries, mice, swimming, sleeping, helping her pack as long as they don’t go overboard.
Likes: reading, exploring the woods for herbs and other healing items.
Dislikes: loud noises, fighting, death
Loathes: invasion of her personal space, entering her place of work unannounced,
Hopes: She hopes another wolf will have the balls to stand up and challenge the new tyrannical Alpha. This is kept to herself though.
Fears: The packs will go to war.
Flaws: She has a limp in her hind right leg from an accident while out looking for herbs when she was just over a season old. She slipped and fell into a chasm; it was then her powers awakened and she was able to escape.
Strengths: She has a strong connection with nature and elemental magic.
Weaknesses: Extreme heat put her to sleep and can possibly kill her if left unchecked, and her hind right leg is a hindrance.
Good qualities: Very sweet and observant, but can be harsh if need be to make someone listen to her.
Bad habits:
Turn-ons: “How should I know? By law I can’t take a mate.”
Turn-offs: ”Must I really have to repeat myself?"

History: Your character’s backstory from when they were born to their current appearance in the timeline. This is to be a minimum of 200 words.

Back to top Go down
https://nightsong-revelry.rpg-board.net

Ni-son the Cethin Shaman [accepted - example]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightsong's Revelry :: All Your Profile Needs :: Pending Profiles-
Jump to: